1. Proficiency in terms of IT software testing (required)
2. Possess good business analysis ability, quickly familiarize and master the demand business knowledge after entering the job, and look at the demand from the user’s perspective, think and understand the demand. (Optional)
3. Possess good test case design and writing ability, output test cases according to requirements, reverse inference and optimization of insufficient requirements, and put forward reasonable suggestions. (Optional)
4. Develop a test plan and be responsible for the test work at each stage of the version, establish and maintain the related documents as needed, including test plans, test cases and knowledge accumulation; (optional)
5. Understand the relevant knowledge of the interface protocol, and be proficient in the function use of fiddler and other packet capture tools, and then combine the tools to analyze and locate the bug during the test. (Optional)
6. Have a good team spirit and communication skills, and communicate with colleagues such as products and development in a reasonable and effective way to improve work efficiency. (Optional)
1. Have a formal university degree (required)
2. More than 3 years of IT related work experience (optional)
3. Programming languages, such as C#, Java, JIRA and Test Automation
4. Must be willing to work in Pasay City.
Salary: up to Php 60,000- 150,000
- 13th Month pay.
- Work schedule: Monday- Saturday
- Paid Holidays
- 4 meals/day *includes unlimited snacks, drinks w/ fruits.
- Birthday Gift Money 2,000 pesos
- Team Building Fund – 1,000 pesos per person per month
- Attendance Bonus 1,000 pesos per month
- Department Bonus
- Service (Tenure) Award
- Performance Bonus
- HMO benefit
- Annual leave – 5 days (convertible to cash)
- Free Accommodation w/ supplies
- Shuttle Service
- Society Activities
PLEASE NOTE: This certain job opportunity requires mandatory stay-in in a comfortable and well provided condominium unit during pandemic, this is to ensure safety of all employees. Once it is safe and/or lockdown has been lifted, staying in is not required.
Interested applicants may send their applications at: email@example.com