1. Web front-end function development and implementation;
2. Participate in project demand analysis, product usability improvement and Web interface technology optimization;
3. Responsible for the development of front-end interface and front-end components/class libraries, research and explore innovative development ideas and cutting-edge front-end technologies, and apply them to teams and products.
1. At least 3 years of front-end development experience, no academic qualifications;
2. Deep understanding of Web standards, practical understanding and practical experience of related knowledge such as performance optimization and accessibility;
3. Familiar with JS programming, and master VUE, Nuxt.js, ES6, Typescript, and other front-end related development technologies or frameworks, and have actual project experience;
4. Familiar with React, NodeJs, web mobile development experience is preferred;
5. Those who can withstand certain work pressure and pursue breakthroughs are preferred.
Salary: up to Php 100,000- 140,000
- 13th Month pay.
- Work schedule: Monday- Saturday
- Paid Holidays
- 4 meals/day *includes unlimited snacks, drinks w/ fruits.
- Birthday Gift Money 2,000 pesos
- Team Building Fund – 1,000 pesos per person per month
- Attendance Bonus 1,000 pesos per month
- Department Bonus
- Service (Tenure) Award
- Performance Bonus
- HMO benefit
- Annual leave – 5 days (convertible to cash)
- Free Accommodation w/ supplies
- Shuttle Service
- Society Activities
PLEASE NOTE: This certain job opportunity requires mandatory stay-in in a comfortable and well provided condominium unit during pandemic, this is to ensure safety of all employees. Once it is safe and/or lockdown has been lifted, staying in is not required.
Interested applicants may send their applications at: firstname.lastname@example.org