If you’re a talented Cloud Engineer, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to ensure uptime of our Amazon Web Services and DigitalOcean infrastructure stack for our new esports product. As part of the team, you will be responsible for scaling and maintaining our infrastructure during a period of rapid growth. This is an opportunity for a high performing and enthusiastic individual to shape the next chapter of the company as it pioneers the esports and gaming industry.
What You’ll Do:
Build a World Class Platform: Work on something no one has ever done before, by using your skills and knowledge to help build and operate our unique web-based platform.
Scale Infrastructure: Scale our infrastructure globally to support our businesses rapid growth.
Automation: Automate infrastructure-related tasks to reduce cost and streamline operations.
Monitoring: Utilize a range of different monitoring tools and services to quickly detect and resolve infrastructure-related issues, ensuring an ambitious 99.99% uptime.
What You Need To Succeed:
- Strong experience in creating and maintaining cloud environments.
- With 2 years relevant experience.
- Experience with the following AWS systems / services:
○ EC2 (including both auto-scaling and load balancing)
○ Elastic Beanstalk
○ Networking (including VPC, Security Groups etc.)
○ Certificate Manager
- Strong experience configuring and maintaining Linux-based systems.
- Strong skills in web server management and configuration.
- Knowledge of WordPress hosting and configuration.
- Passionate or interested in video gaming.
- High quality communication skills to liaise with cross functional teams.
- Amenable to work in Alabang
- Work schedule will be Mon- Friday 8 am-5 pm (3 days Site Reporting, 2 days WFH)
- Salary Offer ranges from 80k-100k
- 3 days site reporting in Alabang office, 2 days WFH set up in a week
- Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm
- 15 SL/ 15 VL
- Will be part of the core team.